Confused which destination is best for a family getaway? How about a child’s cruise? Never heard of one? Child’s cruise in our opinion provides incredible entertainment value for the whole family. Families love cruising hence reputable cruise liners like Disney Cruises have designed specific ships to integrate the idea. The cruise offers various kids program for all ages even the elders who tag along have reported that the trip brought back old memories and helped them to bond with their children and helped them realize it’s never too old to dance and hula hoop.
Below are the five reasons why we believe your kids will have an experience of a lifetime whilst cruising.
1) Play! Play! Play! – After spending the whole year studying and doing homework, now is the time your children can relax and enjoy themselves as a kid should. The cruise experience is designed to engage the children in different activities daily. It is a new adventure or a new game daily. It’s better to enroll your child in a kid’s program that will include a schedule of activities throughout the trip. They may be swimming at a pool in the morning and playing basketball in the evening. There’s absolutely not any room for Squirrels in Attic.
2) New friends – The cruising experience not only gives your child a chance to learn new things and be a part of different tasks but they get to make new friends as well.
3) Sight-Seeing -The entire cruising experience revolves around the thought of a ship and a new destination. Everyone gets bored of seeing the same mall or playing in the same football ground; even grownups need a different air to breathe from time to time. Kids associate cruise with an experience which is just what they have grown up on while listening to fairytales. The new destination and the view from the deck help them connect with nature and explore new areas.
4) Bond with Family – Some of the best parts of the entire adventure is that kids get to spend some quality time with their parents. All round the year children are constantly catching up on assignments or preparing for the yearly school play while parents are busy with their tasks and errands, neither gets to spend quality time with one another but on the cruise, the family comes together and has fun together.
5) No Restrictions – There are no timeouts and no restrictions on the cruise. All of the activities planned are safe and trained, helpful and professional staff and planners surround you all the time. Parents feel safe and don’t feel the need to restrict their kids from any activity. Kids can let loose their playful side and enjoy themselves in a safe environment.